Red.es, a public business entity of the Ministry of Economy and Business that depends on the Secretary of State for digital progress, has undertaken to make its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on the accessibility of websites and applications for public sector mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.dominios.es website:
CURRENT LEVEL OF COMPLIANCE
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Failure to comply with RD 1112/2018
There are form fields or buttons where the visible text that acts as its label is not part of its accessible name [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Inclusion of the label in the name of UNE-EN 301549:2019].
Unidentified status messages exist in software so that they cannot be transmitted to users without the need to receive the focus [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Status messages from UNE-EN 301549:2019]
There may be occasional editing errors on a web page.
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do.
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 16 December 2019.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
The statement was last reviewed on 16 December 2019.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can send communications regarding accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), for instance:
• to report any possible non-compliance by this website
• to convey other difficulties of access to the content
• • to make any other queries or suggestions for improvements concerning the accessibility of the website through the contact form on this website.
This portal is designed to allow you to change the text size and colour as well as the background of the page using the standard browser settings.
If you wish to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers, use the following menus:
• Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text size
• Opera: View > Zoom
• Safari: View > Make text bigger
• Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
• To resize everything on the page:
◦ Ctrl + + to increase it
◦ Ctrl + - to decrease it
◦ Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
◦ If you wish to cancel the style sheet or change the colour of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page.