In this section you will find information about how to access the Dominios.es control panel, how to change contact details and how to retrieve access to the Dominios.es control panel if you cannot get in using your e-mail or password.
On this page you can find information about:
Direct registration through Dominios.es only provides the domain name and, because of its particular conditions, comes at a higher price, regulated by internal instruction.
- 1. Entering your identifier and password, which were assigned when you registered through Dominios.es.
- 2. Authenticate yourself with your DNIe/certificate, having previously associated your DNIe/certificate with your identifier.
If you are the holder or the administrative contact person, technical or invoicing contact for an “.es” domain name and you want to update contact details (telephone, postal address and password, etc), you need to edit your profile as follows:
- 1. Access the Control Panel indicating your IDENTIFIER and PASSWORD.
- 2. Once logged in, you will see the “Edit” option on the orange bar at the top.
All changes are made automatically, except for changes requested in the “Name” and/or “NIF/NIE” fields, which must be reviewed by the Registry.
You will immediately receive a message with the link to renew the password and activate it in the e-mail account associated with the contact.
If you don’t know your contact identifier, you can look it up on our web site via the putting the domain name in the search space available, clicking on the “Search” button and, when the domain is shown, clicking again on “Registered. See Data”.
If you are the holder, the administrative contact person, or technical or invoicing contact of an ".es" domain and you cannot access the e-mail associated with your contact, you can change it by accessing the Dominions.es control panel with your identifier and password and editing your profile.
If, in addition to not being able to access your e-mail, you cannot access the control panel because you have forgotten the password, there is another option that guarantees the change will be made securely:
- 1. Access the
- 2. Enter the contact identifier you wish to change and the new e-mail address you want to associate with it.
- 3. Identify yourself in one of the following ways:
- 4. By Electronic DNI/Certificate. (*)
- 5. Photocopy of DNI or other proof of identity.
These changes will be made immediately, except for exceptional cases that must be reviewed and approved by our operators.
(*) Electronic DNI/Certificate
You need a digital certificate such as the electronic DNI (DNIe) or one issued by one of the following certification authorities: